Wednesday 13 June 2012

A word, a 4 letter word!

I was called to a meeting.  A meeting with a very powerful team.  A team who can take their magic paint brush and with a splattering of black and white ink, sway public opinion left and right like the over pronounced hips on a Victoria Secret Model.... A Victoria Secret model who was born a man.

My apologies to 'ink'.  No one should be judged pending their colour, but ink quite literally IS black OR white..... actually, ink can be blue?!


Also my apologies to all of those Victoria Secret Models that were born men.  I walk like that too!

My meeting was HERE:

We are one, but we are many.... words!

I can't tell you the subject of my meet.  It's confidential.  It's STRICTLY confidential.  If it was any MORE 'Strictly Confidential' you'd be correct in assuming it was written by Roxy Jacenko.  But it wasn't (if you know what I mean).  It was written by someone else.

For the purpose of this blog post, let's assume my meeting was about a four letter word....

'SHOE'

What type of shoe were we meeting about I hear you ask?

To be honest, people say it's a pretty shoe.... but it's a shoe that has walked round the block more times than it cares to admit.  A shoe cleverly designed and somewhat manufactured to sparkle in the light.... but enjoys kicking up its 8 inch heel in the dark.  Perhaps the shoe in question is a little older than its polished patent leathery vaneer appears?  But this shoe has an instep that can be supportive, and a heel that when it digs in deep enough....... has a decent shoe SOUL!

Are you thinking of the right shoe?

or the LEFT?

it's irrelevant, it's just....

A SHOE
(bless you)

TBC!







No comments:

Post a Comment